The Temper is built to suit a wide range of kneeboarders and can be used by the weekend warrior, or the rider who likes huge air and hard riding.
The overall shape is forgiving and easy to use. Using a wide tip and tail, which provides a comfortable ride with soft landings, combined with molded fins that make transitions from edge to edge easier. These two elements still give you the edge hold through the wake for explosive pop without sacrificing forgiveness. The Temper also uses a 2 Stage rocker, enabling the board to ride higher in the water and combined with the speed and tracking of the overall shape, provide the pop off the wake and softer landings. To make these landings even better the Temper also incorporates an ergonomic kneepad, for extra comfort and support. We’ve also given the Temper a strengthened core using PU Foam, wrapped in PBT Top Sheet compression fibreglass, ensure the Temper will hold up anything a rider throws at it.
- 2 Stage Rocker - that allows for snap turn into the wake, while riding higher and giving a greater, more explosive pop off the top of the wake
- PU Foam keeps the board light & strong
- Full Length Railed Channels - Provide the ultimate edge hold all the way to the top of the wake
- Wider Overall Profile giving you a comfortable ride and soft landings
- Wide Dual Density Ergonomic Pad for support and comfort